The primary purpose of the American Red Cross CPR/AED for the Professional Rescuers course is to train professional-level rescuers to respond to breathing and cardiac emergencies in adults, children, and infants until more advanced medical personnel take over.
CPR/AED for the Professional Rescuer
Preregistration is required for all courses, walk-ins welcome but not guaranteed and only accepted into the class if space permits. Walk-ins not permitted for Instructor level or blended learning courses.
Full refunds will be given up to 72 hours (3 days) prior to the start of the course date.
25% cancellation fee will be charged for cancellations less than 72 hours (3 days) prior to the course start date.
50% cancellation fee will be charged for cancellations less than 24 hours prior to the course start date.
- 4% interest rate for all past due invoices.
- NO refund will be given after course starts (to include but not limited to: failure of prerequisites, failure to complete online learning (for all blended learning classes), failure of course, not showing up on time, etc); however, you can take the next class FREE of charge until you successfully pass or date exceeds 12 months after purchase of course.
- NO refund will be given for any course books or pocket masks purchased.
- NO refund will be given for any online fees or fees paid directly to third party companies (ARC, AHA, etc.).
- NO refunds will be given for behavioral issues. At Aquatic Safety, LLC., the safety of our instructors, as well as our participants, is the top priority; as a result, disruptive behavior is prohibited and will not be tolerated. Disruptive behavior includes but not limited to being disrespectful, offensive, threatening, bullying, harassing or acting abusively, sleeping in class, texting/using electronic devices during class, or any other behavior deemed inappropriate by Aquatic Safety, LLC. staff and/or facilities.
- NO refunds will be given for any pre-course assignments not completed by the student prior to the first day of class.
- NO refunds on group rates if students/employees do not show up for class, fail the course, or any other action resulting in students/employees not receiving course completion certification.
- $50 service fee for all requested courses with less than 5 participants.
- $50 service fee for all returned checks.
Please arrive to class early as catching up on missed material will be hard. The doors will close 15 minutes AFTER class starts and participants will be considered absent from class, no exceptions.
For low enrollment courses, the class will be canceled. Participants will be notified and given the choice to enroll in another upcoming course or offered a full refund.
Aquatic Safety LLC, instructors, and/or training facilities are not responsible for any participant's personal belongings that are lost or stolen. In the event of an injury, I agree to release and hold harmless Aquatic Safety LLC., instructors, and/or training facilities responsible from any and all liability, claims, demands, expenses that may occur, and are not responsible for any injuries that may occur in or upon the premises or any premises under the control and supervision of Aquatic Safety, LLC. However, I hereby authorize Aquatic Safety LLC. instructors to act for me/my child according to their best judgment and ability in any emergency requiring medical attention and provide care if needed, and/or call an ambulance. I also give permission to use my medical insurance coverage information if deemed appropriate, that it is your financial responsibility, and that Aquatic Safety, LLC., its instructors, and/or facilities assume no financial responsibility. I understand that Aquatic Safety LLC. has programs that are physically and emotionally demanding, potentially dangerous, and therefore involves certain risks of physical injury. I recognize that there is a significant risk in any activity associated with aquatics, including but not limited to: sprains and strains, wind/sunburn, hypothermia, broken bones, chipped teeth, pulled muscles, cuts, bruises, fatality, drownings, or other injuries/symptoms caused by exposure to cold and/or inclement weather while participating in water sports or traveling to and from the activity site. I recognized that all hazards and dangers associated with this activity cannot be foreseen. I understand that I/my child will engage in activities such as water play, instruction, and swimming. Knowing the inherent risks, dangers, and rigors involved in swimming lessons, water aerobics, and other pool program activities including but not limited to those caused by the terrain, the weather, my athletic and physical condition, and other participants: I acknowledge that I/my child are physically able to engage in the moderate to vigorous activities, which the pool involves. I understand that participants will be supervised only during class hours and that I am solely responsible for inappropriate behavior in the swimming pool, classroom area or locker room areas, show disregard for Aquatic Safety, LLC. instructors, facility rules, become a danger to self or others, etc. I declare that I/my child, to the best of my knowledge, are in good health and able to participate in the programs that Aquatic Safety, LLC. are offering. I will inform the instructor/Aquatic Safety, LLC. staff of any special needs that I have. I agree and hereby state that I am solely responsible for my own physical and emotional well-being. I am aware and understand that all of the program actives are strictly voluntary and it is my own choice to participate in each activity to whatever degree I deem appropriate after due consideration of my own physical health, abilities, and medical condition.
Aquatic Safety, LLC., instructors, and/or training centers are not responsible for providing participant transportation to and from any course location. Aquatic Safety, LLC., instructors, and/or training facilities are not responsible for any injury that may occur during transportation to and from any course location, this includes but not limited to any participant who chooses to leave premises during scheduled class breaks.