To provide individuals a foundation of first aid principles and skills to be able to respond to emergencies and give care in areas that do not have immediate emergency medical services (EMS) response. This includes wilderness and remote environments, including urban disasters, such as earthquakes and hurricanes.
ARC Wilderness & Remote First Aid
- Full refunds will be given up to 72 hours (3 days) prior to start of course date.
- 25% cancellation fee will be charged for cancellations less than 72 hours (3 days) prior to course start date.
- 50% cancellation fee will be charged for cancellations less than 24 hours prior to course start date.
- 35% cancellation fee will be charged for failure to pass course prerequisites.
- NO refund will be given after course starts (to include but not limited to: failure of course, not showing up on time, etc).
- NO refund will be given for any course books or pocket mask purchased.
- $50 service fee for all requested courses with less than 5 participants.
- Please arrive to class early as catching up on missed material will be hard. The doors will close 15 minutes AFTER class starts and participants will be considered absent for class.
- For low enrollment courses, class will be canceled. Participants will be notified and given the choice to enroll in another upcoming course, or offered a full refund.