The primary purpose of the American Red Cross Advanced Life Support (ALS) course provides participants with the knowledge and skills they need to assess, recognize and care for patients who are experiencing a cardiovascular cerebrovascular or respiratory emergency. When a patient experiences a life-threatening emergency, healthcare providers need to act swiftly and promptly. The course emphasizes providing high-quality patient care by integrating psychomotor skills, rhythm interpretation, electrical interventions and pharmacologic knowledge with critical thinking and problem solving to achieve the best possible patient outcomes.
ARC Advanced Life Support
- Full refunds will be given up to 72 hours (3 days) prior to start of course date.
- 25% cancellation fee will be charged for cancellations less than 72 hours (3 days) prior to course start date.
- 50% cancellation fee will be charged for cancellations less than 24 hours prior to course start date.
- 35% cancellation fee will be charged for failure to pass course prerequisites.
- NO refund will be given after course starts (to include but not limited to: failure of course, not showing up on time, etc).
- NO refund will be given for any course books or pocket mask purchased.
- $50 service fee for all requested courses with less than 5 participants.
- Please arrive to class early as catching up on missed material will be hard. The doors will close 15 minutes AFTER class starts and participants will be considered absent for class.
- For low enrollment courses, class will be canceled. Participants will be notified and given the choice to enroll in another upcoming course, or offered a full refund.